The Rev 2 Chrysalis Guitar
April 2014 Updates
- First prototype Rev 2 part molds being made and tested.
- Optional instantly-interchangeable self-tuning headstock prototype due this month.
- Interchangeable body parts to be available in carbon-fiber, aluminum or wood (laminated or solid).
- First of 25 limited edition Rev 2 Chrysalis guitars to be shipped by July 2014.
- The world's most portable full-size performance-quality guitar.
- Fits in a violin-sized case, or no case at all, for easy travel.
- Dis-assembles and re-assembles to pitch in seconds - held together by string tension alone.
- Robust climate-proof materials.
- Open-source design with instantly interchangeable components for unlimited capabilities.